Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Tools for Life


I had a wonderful weekend at the Connie Russert/Deaf Spirit ASL weekend retreat. It was so nice to reconnect with some friends I've not seen for a long time. Nice to meet new friends. I enjoyed my 3 roomates. We're all alike yet different! It was a spiritual treat to meet Paulayro via Connie. The picture on the right is Connie and Me.

I learned that I CAN sense energies. It was mind blowing to feel and experience energies. Learned to mediate, cleanse my chakras, learn healing energy and to expand my intuition. Oh boy, what a rush it was to actually feel Paulayro up close in my 1:1 session. As goddess is my witness, I was so eager for my turn... not nervous at all. As soon as I sat down for my 1:1 session, my hands and feet became hot and sweat. All my hair was raising, indicating an energy field. I'm not sure but I felt like I was in presence of something so profound, radiating white and clarity.

I took a mini yoga class taught by a sweet soul at the weekend... I found my back pains actually went away, specially the tense/tight/spastic spots. Unbelievable. A couple of yoga positions and I'm feeling better? OK, I'm game to sign up for yoga now. Anything to get my back issue better. Thinking of signing up for a beginners class around the corner, perhaps dragging my youngsters with me to class too. Back to reality, it is HARD to schedule time for 15-30 minutes of mediation time with 2 young children. SIGH.

BUT... I am committed to adjusting my life to find time for ME. It's just a matter of time and effort to do so, to get out of a 10 yr rut. Smiles.

Checklist to do: call the yoga center, the chiropractor whom I've been avoiding for a few months now and find out about clay/pottery classes. Breath and show/feel compassion when our teen wigs out. Allow it to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment