Monday, May 4, 2009

Its a New Dawn of a New Me.


A New Sunrise. A New Day. A New Me.
I woke up this morning, headache free! Well, maybe not entirely headache free, but pain free. I still notice some achy spots in my head and I know the worst will be mid-morning. I'm hoping I've gotten past the detox stage of withdrawal from caffiene.
Gee, I notice this morning I had some energy. Very unusual feeling. Instead of dragging my sorry ass to the coffee pot, I looked at the mirror and said OK, let's whip this sorry ass into a healthy state. I stretched (groan) , did some warm up stuff (oh my, the muscles are so stiff) and I faced my Nemesis-The Stationary Bike. I removed all the clothes hanging on it, plugged it in and hopped on. I decided to go 15 minutes. Not bad.. burned 87 calories. giggle. Stretched afterwards. Feeling like I have a buzz. Is this what exercise addicts talk about? Well, if that is the case, I will keep it up! I decided that I'm going to seriously tackle this pink elephant in the room. Gotta stay Raw. Gotta Exercise. Gotta lose some of the spare tire.
Reading up a couple of blogs, websites. Reading them is so inspiring. I'm motivated. I told The Hubby to think about buying a Greenstar Juicer instead of a Kindle2. Why? So I wont be sitting down reading books. I think that is a fine decision. Lets see if I can get thru the day without caffeine headaches or cranky attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment