Friday, March 20, 2009

Channeled Messages and Pathways...





I'm excited about attending the Deaf/ASL friendly spiritual retreat in May. I have been reading Connie Russert's book, "Channelled Messages from a Parallel Universe" and her tools for transformation messages. I guess I'm at a time in my life journey to seek answers to life's questions that come my way. Picking up her book, it feels like a smooth pathway to getting answers, if you know what I mean? Not a struggle, a mountain to climb, don't need to be Indiana Jones to obtain the answer. I am eager to learn more from her. I am looking forward to meeting her at the retreat!


Talking about pathways this morning, it appears my current pathway is a very rough one. Dealing with child in the family who has Reactive Attachment Disorder. Boy, does it throw everyone in a tizzy. I've had difficulty maintaining my Raw Food Journey, reverting to SAD at times, just because I could not find my energy to focus. Well, I apparently feel terrible- GI discomfort, headache, stuffy nose and just feeling yucky. (Too Much Information TMI sorry.) I'm going to need detox this weekend on Juice and Vegetable feast. I can't quite bring myself to a Juice fast yet.


Have a Happy Ostara! Happy Spring! It's Spring Equinox today! I'm going to offer a prayer to Mother Earth today.


3 comments:

  1. Hi! Connie Russert here. I love the way you describe my book! It is exactly what I hoped people would get out of it - that is, to "allow it to be easy" using tools that are accessible to all of us.

    I look forward to meeting you in May!

    Warm hugs,
    Con

    ReplyDelete
  2. - try chlorella... I have taken this two years ago and went back to it.. it helps detox your insides and reduce all the headpains and focus on your need to the avoid the SAD.

    Take the broken cell wall ones- Source Natural...

    we can talk more about it... as Im trying to shift my diet and lifestyle as well...

    ate vegetarian Indian dishes last night--- woke up feeling detoxed from all the spices....

    ReplyDelete